The events we have are focused on families and small businesses – we want them both to succeed! This is our first Woof Festival, and we plan to hold one every year. You can find more about us, the venue and where we are throughout this website. We are located in Falmouth, KY just down the street from the Wool Fest grounds and Kincaid Lake State Park.
This year, our Woof Festival will be on Saturday, 2-6pm . As always, we will have family friendly activities for kids and parents. We will be co-hosting with a local animal nonprofit who is fundraising for their cause. If you would like to donate anything to them, you are encouraged and welcomed to do so, but not required.
What your fee contributes to:
- Animal activities and related show costs and prizes
- Children’s activities
- Cleaning and sanitizing as required by local and state laws
- Clean restrooms (water, toilet paper, paper towels, trash)
- Heat sources (if needed)
- Onsite parking for everyone (and fixing ruts caused by it after the event)
- Advertising (paper and online) to bring you customers
- Continual marketing
- Staffing costs: set up (signage, trash, restroom attendant, etc.), trash management, cleaning
- And everything else that goes along with supporting a venue