Book one or both of our 3500 sqft bunkhouses, which can sleep up to 50 each. Better than primitive camping and much less expensive (and more fun) than a hotel!
Bunkhouse #1 for Groups up to 40 by Ark Encounter
This listing is for ONE of our bunkhouses, which can be configured for your group of up to 40 using bunk beds for kids and twins and futons that convert to double beds for chaperones. We can easily sleep over 100 people without an issue at an additional cost – reserve Bunkhouse #2 here.
Our two newly renovated bathhouses each contain 5 toilets, 5 showers and 4 large sinks, as well as a baby changing area. There are handicapped bathroom and shower stalls in each as well.
You will need to bring sleeping bag, pillow and a towel.
- Rates depends on season
- Bunkhouse set up with combination of bunks, singles and futons
- Up to 40 people per bunkhouse at no additional charge, up to 50 if you bring blow up or other bedding
- Sanitizing and cleaning fee – every used surface is sprayed with an allergy-friendly disinfectant then wiped down, floors swept, trashed removed before your arrival
- Need one bunk but have boys and girls? For $65 we can install a PVC partition on ceiling joists to divide the space into 2 separate spaces
- Bunkhouse and bathrooms
- Bunk beds with latex mattresses only and futons
- Tables and chairs
- Board games, decks of cards and some outdoor equipment
- Breakfast and lunch are available at an additional cost, reserved in advance
Reservations & Deposits
- Reservations can be made online instantly or by calling us
- Minimum 50% deposit (non-refundable unless your space is reserved by another party, see “Cancellation Refunds” below)
- Pay all or pay deposit with balance due 14 days prior to reservation date (you will receive an email the day prior to this)
- Login any time to pay the balance, or at intervals you choose
- Cleaning fee is refunded 100% for any cancellation.
- Cancel up to 48 hours prior to check-in for a 50% refund of your total stay.
Deposits provide our basic income for the property and allow us to provide staff to set up your stay, purchase food for your group and more. In the event you need to cancel and we can rebook the date(s) you reserved, we will happily refund you. We ask that you share your dates on social media or with friends to help us rebook if possible. Many hands make light work! :)