Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
- If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand.
- In the Blogs, you can find the all official Xiaomi Stock ROM Flash File firmware to download for free.
- When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone.
- Xiaomi has included several apps that allow users to get the most out of their devices, including music players, video players, photo editors, and more.
- While the Fastboot ROM could be installed with MiFlash Tool.
- We have managed to provide all the necessary files like Stock ROM, USB Driver & Installation instruction; required for each Xiaomi device.
If you are facing any software error on your Xiaomi device/any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for you, it will help you to upgrade your device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM/fix any error with stock ROM file. Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues? Before installing any firmware on your phone, you need to install USB Drivers to connect your Xiaomi device with Windows 11, 10 computer.
To grab an MIUI ROM, you’ll need the MIUI downloader app (Play Store link). MIUI software update installs the latest features and improvements for the Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and Poco devices. These software update rolls out via OTA update and expands gradually. Aside from the OTA update, there is MIUI ROMs that enable you to install updates manually on your device. Follow these instructions install Android updates / Stock MIUI Recovery and Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi and POCO smartphones. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- All Android smartphones & tablets comes pre-installed with a “Stock ROM”, also known as the “Stock Firmware”.
- The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device.
- Once this is done, you have opened floodgates to a plethora of customizations.
Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile. If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware. Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. We can use the following method to stock ROMs flash firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device.